Orchid Garden Eco-Village Hotel is a hotel-based all inclusive Belize Vacations package tours provider with a proven record of excellence by virtue of our guests’ glowing comments posted on TripAdvisor, we are justly feted for the quality of our food, the excellence of our personal service and the tremendous all-round value of our packages.
All-Inclusive Belize Vacations (Vegan or Vegetarian also welcome)
Our Belize Vacations package take in the tropical rain forests, abundant wildlife, fascinating Mayan monuments, awesome underground caves, amazing coral reefs, mangroves and wetlands; they involve activities such as world-class snorkeling or diving along the coral reef, zip-lining through the rain forest canopy, tubing through a caves branch system, jungle horseback riding, river and lagoon wildlife cruising, exploring the ruins of ancient Mayan cities and other activities to experience the beauty of the tropical ecology in Belize.
Terms & Conditions
30% deposit required at time of booking - this deposit will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking. You will need to pay the remaining 70% 30 days on or before arrival.
Deposits are refundable if bookings are cancelled 30 days on or before arrival. If cancellations are made within 30 days, Deposits may credit to another booking within two years.
Written by Joomla
Published: 04 January 2012